Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yaoi Rules

!!!WARNING!!!
Content might be offensive/inappropriate for some.
Do not continue reading if you are homophobic.
You have been warned.


I read some manga during the holidays and was disgusted by the yaoi content in Junjo Romantica and Candy. It is sad that the uke is always some poor innocent boy and the seme is always so rough and demanding. I have to say I am not a real big fan of yaoi, I really don't know why people enjoy this type of stuff =S I wonder if the same goes for yuri, might check some out the next holiday (I'm so busy this semester T_T).

All that said, I came across some comics by humon on Yaoi Rules and thought it was pretty funny. So I'm sharing it here with you guys =)









2 critiques:

Ken Wooi March 18, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

lol this is funny =P

Unknown April 1, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

but i actually kinda like the story in junjou romantica.. i watched the anime version though didn't read the manga. I think the manga would be grosser coz unlike manga, anime got censor wan haha

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP