Monday, May 10, 2010

Mukhsin


It was my first time watching a Yasmin Ahmad production and I gotta say it was FUCKING AWESOME!!! Too bad my experience had to be after her death =(


~May she rest in peace~

The movie almost brought me to tears T_T
I swear I was going to cry if I hadn't insist on reminding myself that I was in a lecture -_-''
Okay fine! To be honest, one tear actually rolled down my cheek T^T
I just couldn't help it, it was so sad and touching =(


Turn up the speaker please =)
p.s. I had to edit this video from the trailer because I just couldn't find any video showing only that part!

This has got to be my favorite scene in the movie,
along with the ending scene where Mukhsin does the same thing.
I can't help but think that there's a meaning behind that gesture.

1 critiques:

ohmywtf May 28, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

watched it long time ago...yeah...great movie from Yasmin..:-(

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP