Saturday, May 21, 2011

Leo Backlogs

There's no denying that there're way too many backlogs this semester for my blog, especially with all the assignments and everything. It has been a tough sem =( and I guess it doesn't help that I spend quite a lot of my time on tumblr now. I'm addicted to the extent that I sometimes check it a few times a day on my phone throughout the day! For those who don't know...I FINALLY GOT MY NEW PHONE!!! ^_^ It's a sexy Samsung Galaxy Ace with a cute red rubber cover =) Might write a n00b review of it if I feel like it after more fooling around with my new baby =P


So, let's see what I've been up to the past month or so with the Leo Club...


Environmental Camp: Paint The World Green
16th - 17th April


The awesome Team Sushiiiiiiii~!
Even though we came last overall, our team was still AWESOME ♥ !


The thieving Big Cheese group who kept stealing everyone else's group identity >_<
They practically "stole away" the victory spot *haha*


The unfortunate Group Hurricane who got Melissa as their group member XD
At least they won the title for the Best Sketch *hehe*


Kudos to Chee Sheun, Janice and Sook Yan who came up with the games!
They were some of the best games I've ever played during camps =)


Congratz to David the OC!
This camp was SO much fun compared to 30 Hour Famine last year *bluek*

Photos by Brian and Ken


Painting PAWS
25th April


The first and last time I'm going to visit PAWS.
The stench is just really not my kind of smell.


I have to admit some of the dogs there are really cute,
you just feel like cuddling them back home *aww*


But some are just scary T^T
I got a little freaked out when this huge dog started barking at one point =S


Despite it all, painting walls is quite fun =P

Photos by David and I


One Day Getaway to FRIM
8th May


Us, the funny guide, and the "banner" *LOL*
It was a rather tiring trip, but worth it for the breathe of fresh air and exercise =)


The amazing Crown Shyness phenomena
which can only be found here and another place in Indonesia.


Any guess what that is? XD
Hint: it's not bodily fluid  *tsk tsk*


Another for you to guess? =P


Our group was so awesome we broke all our balloons
and was left sitting under the shade for the rest of the game *hehe*

Photos by Brian and Shen Ling


Health Awareness Week
9th - 16th May


Record-breaking number of donors YAY!


Record-breaking number of photos too!!
For the love of camwhoring XD


I missed the NKF LifeCheck again =(
I really wanted to check up on how my fucked up body is doing *sigh*

Photos by Brian and Shen Ling


Every time I blog about Leo Club events, I'm always really glad that I'm part of the club. Even though some things may have changed, I still don't regret my decision to join. We still serve! University life would definitely be a lot less meaningful without the club =)

Check out the club's blog!

0 critiques:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP