Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another Death

3 years ago, daddy passed away...
Several months back, a friend's father passed...
Just yesterday, one of my best friend lost her mom =(

Every time I hear of a close friend losing someone, especially a parent, my heart will start to beat faster, and I get into this panicky mode that makes me want to fly over to wherever they are and give them a super big hug that will squeeze away all the sorrow and provide some warmth and comfort, however little it may be, without saying a word. It's impossible to do that, I know. So I grab the nearest huggable thing I can find. It takes a while to calm myself down. I guess it just brings back certain feelings that I try so hard to bury.

It's going to be exactly 3 years in 2 days. A lot has changed since, and we are adapting in various ways. I think I can safely say that we're doing pretty good so far, and I hope it will continue to be good. For all those who have lost someone, it is important to know that things will be ok =) There's always someone out there who cares ♥ Be strong!

p.s. Daddy, if you are looking over me...please let me find an awesome job soon XD

4 critiques:

bc January 10, 2012 at 11:44 PM  

dont be so demanding! everything is a blessing in disguise =D

C's January 11, 2012 at 12:06 PM  

what demanding?? i where got demanding wor...?

bc January 13, 2012 at 12:36 AM  

not easy to actually find the job that we really really like cuz we dont even know what we thought we would like will be what we will ought to like! hahaha

C's January 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

hmm...okaay...i think i know wat ur tryin 2 say...or i'll js pretend to neway haha...ur 4ever talkin in circles lol =P

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP