Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Moon


It had less Edward in it, which makes it not as good as Twilight. But having more Jacob may have compensated for the lack of Edward, slightly. Feeling warm was a good change =) It is no doubt better than the movie though. Guess they had to deviate from the book to appeal to the mass Hollywood market like they always do *rolls eyes*

I wanted to mention a few things that were different between the book and the movie, but I can't remember what exactly happened in the movie. It was rather confusing for me since I haven't finish reading Twilight (the book) then, and like New Moon (the movie), Twilight (the movie) did not really tell the story as it is in the book either. Hence, I did not really understand what was going on in New Moon (the movie) which annoyed me. When you don't understand something, and hate it at the same time, you just tend to forget it (just like maths =P). I've forgotten so many things from the movie, including the ending itself! So no comparison for the book and the movie.

If anyone of you happened to remember these scenes from the movie...
  • Bella, Edward and Alice flew back from Italy and were greeted by the rest of the Cullens at the airport. (This was definitely in the book, but I really cannot remember it in the movie)
  • Jacob sent the bike to Bella's place, which lead to the showdown between him and Edward. (I don't remember how they got there in the movie)
...please let me know. I thank you in advance! =D

3 critiques:

Ken Wooi April 25, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

i didnt read the books.. only watched the first one =)

Jong April 25, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

Cant recall as well....maybe you should go dl the movie and re-watch it again.

C's April 26, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

i wouldn't want 2 waste my time and effort to dl the movie and re-watch it because it's just not worth it...i didn't like the movie n really dun wna live through the experience of havin 2 watch it again =S

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP