Thursday, December 10, 2009

Twilight

I got a copy of Twilight last Friday at the Popular warehouse sale at Summit. The reason I even picked it up was because I didn't want to leave empty-handed, really. Since it was on sale I was tempted to grab New Moon too, but decided against it since I wasn't sure if it was worth buying after watching the badly made movie. I have also yet to experience how different Twilight (the book) was going to be from Twilight (the movie), so I left it at that. I'm totally regretting it now T^T


I am so glad that I got the book. *grinning widely* It's AMAZING; so different from the movie! I totally agree with the rest that the movie really sucked ass now.

Before reading the book, I thought Bella was suppose to be cold, emotionless and whatever she was in the movie. But the book totally shed a new light on her; she was so much more normal and way easier to relate to. Either Kristen Stewart is a really bad actress or the director failed to capture Bella's personality properly.

And my oh my, Robert Pattinson really have to thank Meyer for making him more appealing. This is the first time I've read the book after watching the movie so it was hard to dream up my own image of the characters. Naturally, Robert Pattinson's face shows up whenever I see the word Edward. It was really annoying at first because I really don't find him attractive, but as I read on, he became hotter, hotter and hotter. I really fell in love with him *ahem* NOT Robert Pattinson but Edward Cullen himself. Could anyone be more perfect? *sigh with starry eyes*



I love Edward Cullen.
I love the story.
I would love to be in Bella's place.



Okay, back to reality =( The book really got me thinking. I guess you can say that it's a bit weird that a novel like that could get me thinking, not in the fantasizing lovey-dovey-eye kind of way, but in a more realistic way if that makes any sense at all.

I'm pretty sure I don't have to emphasize how perfect a boyfriend Edward Cullen is, his looks (not you Pattinson >_<), his voice, his eyes, his body, his strength, his speed, his love and of course his deadly identity *hehe* and may I add that he is totally huggable as well *melts* But can someone like that really exist in real life? Will I ever find my Edward?

It took Edward more than 90 years to find Bella, will mine take as long? I want to believe that there is that one person who is meant for me, but I'm afraid that I might die before I meet him. It really scares me. It will be lonely.

Maybe I'm just being emo feeling this way because of the residue effect the book had left on me. I guess it really puts you in the I-want-a-boyfriend mood. *sigh* I really don't mean to sound desperate =(

Can't wait to read New Moon and the rest......

3 critiques:

Unknown December 10, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Shit! you just makes me wanna to buy the book.

C's December 11, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

haha u should REALLY get it...its really worth it!!!

C's December 20, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

haha yes very nice nice nice indeed :p

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP