Saturday, October 16, 2010

Leo Weekend

This is a late update of the weekend before semester break last month.
You'll understand why I called it the Leo Weekend soon enough =P



Gala Dinner fundraiser for Taiping Children's Home
24th September


It was themed Hawaii Kawaii, and I ended up having to make countless origami flowers -_-''


The venue was at Loong Foong Restaurant


The Lions who came to support =)


My very syok sendiri Hawaiian look XD
Everyone wanted a flower in their hair after they saw mine! >_<


First was the forever and always cute David XD
please don't kill me after you read this =P


Then Brandon tai ko wanted it also...


And lastly the super Hawaii Kawaii June and Brian ^o^


The models fully utilizing the photo booth with the awesome backdrop *LOL*


Even Lion Nelson couldn't resist =P


Ah Beng Brian finally got his extremely belated birthday tripod *hahaha*


Gala Dinner Success! =D


photos courtesy of Viran, Brian and June


Beach cleaning at Port Dickson
25th September


As you can see, Port Dickson is very clean *LOL*


So we just pretended to clean the beach =P


The rest of the time we were mostly camwhoring and playing games *hehehe*


Unfortunately a few of us got kicked out of the 'My Empire' game really early on...
I was the first one out -_-''
So MORE CAMWHORING to kill time
*wakakakakaka*


Me ♥ jump shots
*weee~*


Beach cleaning fail!
Fellowship success!
*LOL*


photos courtesy of Brian and June


Peace Poster Contest
26th September


Helped out the Lions with their event held at the USJ 19 City Mall (a.k.a. Digital Mall)


All the kids were so pro with all their pro equipments making me feel so inferior =(


I mean check out the winning entry for the Peace Poster Contest!
Even though it wasn't my favorite entry, it's still pretty good =P


All those who went from the club =)


Event success! =)


photos courtesy of one of the Lion
I sort of forgot her name =S



PAWS visitation
27th September

photo courtesy of Brian

Although I didn't go, I was somehow there in spirit XD
I can't believe even the OMEs realized I pose this way a lot -_-''
I need to get a new pose!! >_<



So that's a whole weekend full of LEOs
I guess I definitely joined the right club *haha* and I'm totally glad that I did =)

Check out the club's blog!

0 critiques:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP