Wednesday, November 17, 2010

OMEs

It has been two years now, and we have grown from being psychotic friends to OMEs.


We have become a family of sisters cared for by our beloved mother Jaime ♥


She is obviously touched and surprised by our love for her =P


We all live in a cosy apartment thanks to Evie ♥


Have pillow talks from time to time and lame talks all the time *haha*


Sometimes we get hungry, cold and emo


But a little camwhore always cheer us up =D


Especially in Sunway Pyramid's toilet XD


I know I have not been around much this semester,
but I hope OMEs will continue to grow to become even closer next year =)
I will try my best to be more available, I promise ♥


pictures courtesy of mother Jaime

0 critiques:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP