Monday, January 31, 2011

Double Double Birthday

It's a double double birthday because I turned 22 and also because I had double double celebrations ^_^

picture by hjstory



Pre-Birthday

My lovely scandal ♥ Shu Shan couldn't bare the thought of selling me off to some random fisherman at some secluded kampung port in Klang so we arrived at Perlama Seafood Restaurant instead XD It took us quite a while to find the place since it was really secluded. We ended up having lunch at 3pm if I'm not mistaken =S


The place is actually quite nice, as it had that kampung by the sea feeling, though not everyone can take the pungent dirty/salty seawater smell swirling around. Being a kampung girl myself, growing up in Kuala Terengganu and Kuantan, living mere minutes away from the sea, the smell had a weirdly homey feel to it *LOL*


Top: Steamed fish pieces with vermicelli and Superior Lala Clam Soup
The soup in both dishes were pretty good, and the Lala Clams were nice and juicy.
Middle: Stir-fried vegetables and Claypot Tofu
I can't tell if they put MSG in the vege but it was so good even the vege-hater Shu Shan liked it.
The Claypot Tofu was the most disappointing dish among all.
Bottom: Salted Egg Crab and Coconut water
Loved the salted egg on the crab YUM!
The coconut water sucked because it was too old, so the flesh was really hard.


♥ Super love this pic ♥


Since my lovely scandal couldn't sell me off, she decided to kill me instead.
She got me Tiramisu and Death by Chocolate *wakakaka*


Thank you people =)

pictures by Brian



The day itself

Mum made me a marble butter cake this year =D
but I forgot to take a picture =(
She was going to make noodles too,
but since my brother wasn't home,
we had it the next day instead.
Simplicity at it's best =)




Post-Birthday

A few of my lovely OMEs had a super belated celebration with me =P
We had dinner at Reminisce (舊相好) at Mid Valley.


The food wasn't great, but we were all pretty much broke so yea...
I'm sorry about The Library Ah-Ma =(


Thanks for Spongey-Blue though *hehe* I really really like it!!
And of course all the other prezzies too~~
They were all really pretty and nice ^_^


Thank you dearies ♥

pictures by Jaime


p.s. Thanks Brandon for Pink Day too XD No pictures because you didn't upload =P

0 critiques:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP