Saturday, April 2, 2011

To Tumblr or Not to Tumblr?

I always find so many cool things on tumblr that I want to re-blog and share ^_^


It'll be so much easier if I have a tumblr =/

Click image for animation. I don't know why it's not showing >_<

I can just re-blog anything I like in a !!!FLASH!!!


But I'm afraid I'll become lazy and neglect this blog if I start a tumblr =(

If only Google can really answer everything *rolls eyes*


To tumblr or not to tumblr?


all pictures from random people's Tumblr except the last one (I edited it meself =P)

1 critiques:

Schrodinger Cat April 2, 2011 at 12:40 AM  

Tumblr is good for those lazy people who have no ideas what to write for their so called "blog". It's very easy and tempting to reblog from other people while making the materials as if coming from your own blog.

Tumblr is for sharing but definitely not a site for showing your "creative" side of your writing. Well, can't blame it because Tumblr is pretty much like Twitter, in a cooler way.

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP