Friday, June 10, 2011

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts

I'm really stressed. Really really really stressed.
It's not just because of exam.
There are other things to worry about.
If it doesn't work out, I'm going to be blamed =(
It's going to be my fault T_T
There'll be so much disappointment =(
So please just do me a favor and come in time *fingers cross*
I'll be forever grateful and never leave things till the last minute ever again!
picture by r.grace

This is exactly how I feel right now.
A lot of spiky bits poking around but I just don't know what to do.
!!!ARGH!!!
If only stress can really turn into dessert and be gobbled up >_<
*sigh*

2 critiques:

Viran June 17, 2011 at 2:57 AM  

awwww i jus saw this post =( hugs hugs and more hugs :) :) if u giv me the date and time il try and be there on time and we can go to the med building and chill like old times =) i know how ur feeling and even though im on holiday i feel the exact same way!!!! =( i might come to sunway end of this month =)

C's June 17, 2011 at 2:02 PM  

*hugzzzz* thanks =) im actually ok now =) if u do cum down 2 sunway then lemme no...we can go hang out...not necessarily in the med building lol =P

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP