Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2

It was my second time at Pavilion since it's opening. Had lunch at Grandmama's (the prawns in their 生虾河粉 - sang har hor fun were HUMONGOUS), and window-shopped around. Pavilion is SO not my place. All the branded stores are there with all their nice stuff on display and a very nice price tag attached to each and every item =_= How I wish I can sing ♪It's not about the money, money, money...forget about the price tag♪ at the top of my lungs and make it come true. Some people are just not born with a silver spoon in their mouth *sigh* =(


Watched Kung Fu Panda 2 at the GSC in Pavilion. I thought it'd have cost more than usual, but surprisingly they charged a pretty standard price. The seats are by far the best cinema seats I've tried. I've never been to their Gold and Premier Class cinemas so I can't compare, but the standard ones in GSC Pavilion were pretty darn comfy seats compare to your usual GSC seats elsewhere =P

Kung Fu Panda 2 was pretty good. I really like the graphics and the Oriental design and style of the backdrop and setting. There were a few really funny and cute scenes which I really like *hehe* However, I find that they frequently spoil the emotional scenes with inappropriately timed humor. It's like you are trying to get into how the characters are feeling and suddenly they pop in a lame joke -.- Other than that, it was pretty good, though not as good as Rio for me. Rio is still the best cartoon of the year!

Went to Fahrenheit 88 for the first time that day. There's nothing much there except Uniqlo and Sephora. The mall doesn't exude the type of atmosphere you get in Pavilion either. It feels empty and deserted inside. Even though I can't afford anything in Pavilion, I'd prefer it over Fahrenheit 88.

Final stop of the day was at Mid Valley. I can't remember the last time I've visited that many malls in one day *LOL* Had some supposedly Japanese soft-shell crab in Thai-style tasting sauce at Sushi Tei for dinner =S I find their chicken katsudon nicer; the breaded chicken had this unique taste to it which you don't usually find elsewhere. Didn't try any of their sushi, but they have uni (sea urchin) there!! Gonna go back to try their uni sushi someday *hehe* =P

0 critiques:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP