Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm a virgin. SO WHAT?!

Yes, I'm a 20-year-old virgin. It's not like I'm against pre-marital sex. I just believe that my first-time should be with someone that I really love. It is just unfortunate that I have not met that special someone yet. Besides, according to the Durex's Summer 2007 newsletter, the average age for Malaysians to lose their virginity is above 22-years. So there's still plenty of time *hehehe*  =P

In the mean time, I shall learn how to use a condom the proper way. So when the time comes, at least I'll know what to do if he doesn't XD

  1. Open the condom pack carefully, ensuring that you don't accidentally tear the condom.
  2. Expel air out from the condom tip by pinching the tip of the condom (I didn't know you have to do this =S) and roll it all the way down the shaft of a hard cock.
  3. Use water-based lubricants. Never use oil-based lubricants as oil damages the condom.
  4. After 'cumming' hold onto the base of the condom and gently pull out the cock while the cock is still hard. (I didn't know this either...)
Note: Instructions copied from a brochure for World Aids Day to promote safe-sex by PT Foundation.

This post is prompted by the "safe-sex package" that I got a few days ago on campus during the NGOw Week, from the PT Foundation (a.k.a. Pink Triangle) booth in support of World AIDS Day (1st December). It is for the benefit of those who do not know how to use a condom properly due to the lack of sex ed. Malaysia really needs to put more effort in improving this aspect of education in schools. Although it may increase promiscuity in this rather conservative country, it is most definitely better than having an increase number of people with HIV/AIDS, abortion and so on due to unprotected sex.

HAPPY FUCKING PEOPLE =)
STAY SAFE!

0 critiques:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP