Monday, June 28, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Thing

A conversation I had with my 11 year old niece while we were at the night market on Saturday.


Niece: *yeee* It's so smelly and gross.

Me: If you think this is smelly and gross, what are you going to do when you have to buy fish and chicken when you grow up?

Niece: ......

Me: So you're not going to eat meat? You're just going to eat only vegetables?

Niece: ......

Me: What are you going to do?

Niece: I'll ask my husband to buy it.

I was stunned. That was suppose to be my own answer *LOL*
Nevertheless the conversation continues.

Me: How are you going to cook if you don't want to touch all those stuff.

Niece: ......

Me: Are you going to ask your husband to cook for you as well?

Niece: I'll ask kakak to cook.

Me: *hahaha* What if you don't have a kakak?

Niece: No! I will have a kakak! I must have a kakak!


Oh my! Kids these days *LOL*

1 critiques:

Ken Wooi June 29, 2010 at 12:57 AM  

it's not that they say the darnest thing.. is actually spoiled and pampered! =P

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP