Thursday, August 26, 2010

GoogleGoogleGoogleGoogle

I have Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer on my computer. They all allow multiple tab browsing (like DUH! everybody knows that), which is really convenient when I want to Google multiple things at the same time, especially with so many different browsers. Today, I found out an even more epic way to multiple Google! XD from MY BROTHER (You happy now? -_-'').

  1. Open up a browser and go to Google.
  2. Search googlegooglegooglegoogle (that's google x4).
  3. Click on the first search result and ta-da!


1 Google becomes...


...4 Googles...


...16 Googles...

Simply repeat steps 1-3 to get even more frames! My computer screen is pretty small so 16 Googles is the best I can do without it looking all messed up and weird. Try to open more frames if you have a bigger screen, it should look really cool XD

So with 1 tab opened in 1 browser I can get 16 Googles...
1 tab opened in 3 browsers will give me 48 Googles...
If I open multiple tabs in each browser, I'll get....???
You can do the maths =P

2 critiques:

bc August 27, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

dam cool wei!!!! =D

C's September 4, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

fine....i'll credit u >_< btw u should let me in on ur blog man...it's unfair....

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP