Friday, August 27, 2010

Oreo Sippy Cup

This TV ad has actually been on for quite some time now, but I just didn't have the time to blog about it. Since my Integrated Marketing Communications lecturer encourages us to watch more ads, I'm going to share one of my current favorite ad with you guys =)



This is the one they play in Malaysia. It is originally the Indonesian version.



Upon YouTube-ing for the one I saw on TV, I found out they have a Chinese version as well.



This is the Caucasion version.
Not sure which country it originated from or whether it was the first original version.
I find the kid's "ha-ha" in this version not as cute as the one in the other two version.


*HA-HA*
>_<

1 critiques:

excalade89 August 27, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

I like the biscuits for a long time edi :)

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP