Sunday, March 13, 2011

Summer Fun

It's the end of Week 2 today, and what better way to motivate/depress (I know I'm being ambivalent >_<) myself than blog about all the awesome happenings during the summer that I left out XD


My Chinese New Year was pretty much really boring this year back in hometown. I have no idea why, but I just wasn't in the CNY mood pretty much the entire time I was back =( The feeling was just so different, and I felt like such a stranger in that town this year =S Some say it's because I've grown up, and things like growing up kind of does this thing to you whereby you stop enjoying festivals and holidays you once loved. But I beg to disagree, because after I got back to KL, it felt so much more like CNY with all the visiting etc.


One of my very few reunion dinner that I had this year at Cubes courtesy of Mr. Chew =)
I really don't know what happened, but this year is the year where I had the least CNY dinners *sigh*


First visiting stop at Shu Shan place, and my first gambling session of the year believe it or not =.=



Second stop at Han Yin's amazing house of mirrors *LOL* and Michelle's place.



Third was June's surprise birthday at her place thanks to all the Oscar-winning actors/actresses *wakakaka*


My place was next ^_^



Then Shu Shan's farewell came =(
We all had food literally up to our throats at Bumbu Bali,
and it was the last time most of the Leo family gathered together with her at Weng Howe's place.


♥ MISSING YOU MUCH!!


Last stop at Brandon's house with his eyes on the TV as usual when there's a Liverpool match going on =P

photo by Audrey

Celebrating May Ling's belated birthday at Audrey's cool museum house
before the semester started for good the next day >_<


all other photos by Brian

0 critiques:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP