Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Che Go Sucks

Went to Sunway Pyramid for lunch with a couple of friends today. Since Jaime and I were the early arrivers, we decided on Korean. Sadly, there were only Che Go and Ko Hyang to choose from, it wasn't much of a choice. Since we were already at the Orange Atrium and lazy to walk all the way to the other side, we went ahead with Che Go.


I have to say, the food wasn't great. The marination for the BBQ beef was too sweet. The kimchi didn't taste nice, which is one of the reason that caused their kimchi ji-gae (kimchi soup) to not taste like kimchi ji-gae. There were A LOT of Shiitake mushrooms in it and not enough/lacking a lot of other stuff. They also used the tofu with skin, instead of those soft and smooth ones like you'd usually find in typical Korean restaurant. The other side dishes were all not up to par. I was quite disappointed and unsatisfied overall. We shall all go Dao Rae the next time! *hint hint wink wink*

There are no nice pictures of the food because I didn't take any, and not like it was worth taking in the first place anyway >_< However, there is a picture of something Jaime and I "cooked".


Doesn't it look like some expensive fine dining cuisine? XD

I know I should be glad that I've actually tried this restaurant before so that I know it sucks and will never ever visit again, but I just like to be a terrorist. According to my Consumer Behavior textbook, a terrorist is a dissatisfied customer who spread negative opinions =P At least, you won't have to go through the same bad experience after reading this right? =)

2 critiques:

sMoochie July 7, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

issit tat bad? i always wanted to try Che Go as they have one outlet in Klang Jusco but always not many ppl in the restaurant. so, i kinda doubt if the food is good or not.


www.smoochie-licious.tumblr.com

C's July 7, 2010 at 1:11 AM  

For me, it really was that bad. I don't know about their other branches, but if there are also not many ppl in the restaurant, I doubt their food can get any better...

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP