Monday, July 19, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse


First things first, I'm not a Twilight movie fan, but since I've watched the first two movies, I've just got to watch the third one -_-'' Another reason being that Jacob is supposedly HOTTER than ever in the movie, so there you go, my main reason for watching >_< Both Jeanette and I had the same secret desire to watch the movie so naturally we ended up going together =P

In my opinion, Eclipse is by far the best out of the three. Maybe I was expecting a really bad show since it's predecessors were so superbly bad, and Eclipse just happened to exceed that superbly bad expectation. There were good action scenes, really funny scenes, and just really gorgeous scenes of Jacob XD However, being part of Twilight, the movie just had to have really corny scenes that spoiled everything >_<


This HAS GOT TO BE the most memorable part of the whole movie *LOL*

1 critiques:

Ken Wooi July 25, 2010 at 10:20 PM  

only watched twilight.. that's all =P

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP