Thursday, September 2, 2010

AWESOME Whacking Session at Hee Lai Ton (喜来登)

Went to Hee Lai Ton at Puchong for ALL-YOU-CAN-WHACK lunch last Friday.


First up was Shark Fin's soup.
I really don't know whether there were any Shark Fin's inside XD


Black Pepper Pork


Don't know what vege this is, but I think it's yau mak
with this sauce that has a spicy tinge to it.
I think they added 腐乳 (fermented tofu) also.


Claypot Pork Belly with Salted Fish


Prawn with some sweet sauce, I don't know what it is (maybe Marmite).


Obvious enough, this is Fried Egg.
There was some stuff inside, but I can't remember what.


Marmite Pork


Fried Squid with Salted Egg if I'm not mistaken.


Steam Fish with garlic or ginger I can't remember.


Fried Tofu!!!
We had like 7 portions of this XD


Pork with Ginger and Spring Onion


Sweet and Sour Pork


I think this is Thai Style Fish.


Claypot Tofu


I have no idea what this is except that it is pork.
I didn't really like it.


Steam Fish with 菜脯 (rough Hokkien pronunciation - chai poh)
I have no idea what it's called in English =S


Sea Coconut with either Longan or Lychee
I'm not sure which it is because this is the only thing I didn't eat.
I was already full and was saving what stomach space I had left for the other desserts.


Honeydew, Watermelon and Papaya.


花生糊 (Peanut Gruel?? =S)
This wasn't very nice because it wasn't thick enough.


锅饼 (Chinese Pancake with Lotus Paste)
This wasn't as nice as I expected also.
I think they didn't fry it properly so it ended up too oily.
And I learned a new way of eating this...dipping it in the 花生糊.
*LOL*
It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would >_<


After three hours of non-stop eating,
the guys were totally stuffed.
David was just trying to act cool *tsk tsk*


We were obviously much merrier
despite being stuffed up to our throats as well =P


We seriously ate A LOT that day.
It was totally worth it though for RM 27.80 nett/pax.
Quoting Melissa "No wonder all of us eat till vomit shit!!!"
*LOL*


all photos courtesy of Brian

0 critiques:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP