Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Kamunting Year End Trip

This is going to be a lazy post.
Don't really feel like blogging, but just want to blog this.


Went to Kamunting, Taiping to visit Madam Kang and her dogs for the second time 'round.
Didn't do much this time, but we got to dubbed a puppy 'Leo' =)




BBQ for dinner that night.
Chicken wings and Yi Zheng's roti bakar FTW!



Visited the Taiping Children's Home.
The kids are quite different from the ones at Angel's Home.





Dinner at Meridien Hotel.
And my first installment of fried tofu.


Dim Sum breakfast at Ipoh OPPOSITE Foh San (富山茶楼) XD
Their dim sum portion is small and taste so so only.



Regretted not buying the kaya puff at Sin Eng Heong (新荣香).
It was really nice =(


Funny Mountain Soya Bean (奇峰) is so funny
because they have business cards with GPS coordinates *LOL*


芽菜鸡 (bean sprouts chicken) at 老黄 (Lou Wong).
Taste okay lah like chicken and bean sprouts *haha*


Last food stop at Ipoh.
So we stuffed our self silly with pork satay and fruit rojak XD



Dinner together after we reached Sunway.
And my second installment of fried tofu.


My third installment of fried tofu at Shelaiton (喜来登)
as a token of forgiveness for forgetting me >_<

photo by Michelle

My fourth installment of fried tofu at F4 Steam Fish.
4 different fried tofus in like less than 2 weeks? *wakakaka*


I haven't had any fried tofu since then.
Who knows when I'll see you again fried tofu...
...till the next time my tofu~ XD


Not forgetting the three photographers whom I've stolen pictures from =P

Brian, Adrian and Alyssa =)

0 critiques:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP