Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last two movies for the year 2010



This Harry Potter movie is probably by far the best one out of all the others. There were good action scenes, funny scenes and a scary scene that managed to scare me and a bunch of girls sitting behind -_-'' It wasn't draggy and all the important parts were included (or maybe I just forgot the detailed story from the book XD). The only let down was that it's only Part 1, and thus had that left-there-hanging ending that I don't like.


Tangled is really nice! It was very light and funny and just plain nice *hehehe* and Pascal was SUPER CUTE of course =P I really don't have much bad comments about this movie. The only reason anyone would not like it is probably because they are not genuine Disney fans so whatever~


YouTube kept removing the videos due to copyright so this version doesn't have the dialogue =(

This is like my favorite scene from the movie. It was simply ♥MAGICAL♥ I couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole entire scene, like literally! IT WAS AMAZING! I totally loved the lights from the lanterns and the song and everything! Disney TOTALLY got it's magic back! The magic that makes Disney movies what they are =)

1 critiques:

Reanaclaire December 30, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

HI there!
Greetings!

My name is Claire from www.reanaclaire.com and I stumbled upon your blog a moment ago. On behalf of my clients, I would like to offer you to write about some movie reviews, naturally you will be paid..

Please let me know if you are interested and I will furnish you with more details..

reanact@gmail.com

Thanks!
Claire

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP