Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bag to School

The back to school sale has started with slightly more than a month left of holidays for those in the public school system. I on the other hand still have more than 3 months worth of freedom; one of the great benefits of being a university student *hehehe* I wonder if I'll find a part-time job anytime soon *haihz* it's already been 3 weeks since my holidays started and I still haven't found a job =( I really want to get a job so I could GET A NEW LAPTOP!!! Maybe I should really ask the Smart Reader Kids' center near my area if they are willing to hire an inexperience part-timer =3


Anyway, today's post's purpose is not about all that.
It's to show off the new bag I got at the JUSCO member's sale the other day at 1 Utama.




This is going to be my new school bag for next year ^_^
Don't you just ♥LOVE♥ the colors??
It cost less than RM20!!! ^o^

1 critiques:

C's December 3, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

yup yup...hopefully both literally n figuratively ^_^

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP