Friday, November 13, 2009

Shakira vs. Tila Tequila

I was Facebook-ing and happened to stumble upon Shakira's trashy "She Wolf" MV. Don't get me wrong, I think Shakira is a great singer, but coming out with an MV this trashy is plain DESPICABLE. Some praised her ability to contort and move her body in impossible ways, but I think it is just wrong and totally WEIRD.

The MV's level of trashiness can probably match that of Tila Tequila's. Once again, I'm not trying to dis anyone, I actually like Tila Tequila's "Summer Nightfalls", probably because it is very different from her usual style. Everyone knows she is famous for being slutty hot and sexy.

Anyway, here's the MV of "She Wolf" by Shakira and "Stripper Friends" by Tila Tequila.


Judge it for yourself



I actually wanted to compare "She Wolf" with Tila Tequila's "I Love U" initially
but found "Stripper Friends" to be a better comparison.
Here's the video anyway for you hornballs out there =P

2 critiques:

Anonymous November 14, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

To me, Shakira is way better than Tila!

IMCurtain.com

Tempus December 24, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Yes, I think Tila is better than Shakira. She have a better body and dance better. look for same Tila`videos and you can to see like Tila is better in belly dance. In the last two video Shakira copie Tila, but i love also Shakira

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP