Monday, November 23, 2009

2012

The Friday after 2012 premiered, I tried to make tickets reservation for it but the phone reservation service was down, even GSC's website was down due to the heavy traffic. Since we (Amy, my brother and I) planned to watch it at Summit where people hardly go, I figured there would still be tickets available on that day.

How wrong was I; after queuing for around 30 minutes or so the tickets were all sold out for the 2.30pm and 2.45pm show except for a few shitty seats which are separated. Seeing that there were no other movies worth watching, we went to buy DVDs instead. I got Orphan, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, UP and G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra.

This morning, afraid that the tickets were going to be sold out again, I made reservation for the 2.30pm show. Despite it being a weekday and has been more than a week after the premier, there were many office workers who probably took half-day leave just to watch the movie, there were even old grandpa's there *hehe* With so many people still wanting to watch 2012, we (Fabian, Amy and I*) got seats at the side instead of the middle like we usually get =(

*Stupid brother went to watch on Saturday with his friends >_< but Fabian could finally joined us after his exams =)


Overall the movie was good, I liked it. But I find the special effects a bit 'fake' in certain scenes. Fabian however thought it was not rational/logical enough because certain parts did not make scientific sense -_-''

Even though this movie is not about the effect of pollution and global warming, I highly recommend this movie to those who are still not aware of how bad the Earth is affected by our selfish actions. I believe that sooner or later, the end of the world will come if we continue with the way things are going now. Hopefully it won't happen in the year 2012 or anytime in our lifetime XD

0 critiques:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP