Monday, September 6, 2010

Little Angels at Petrosains

Trip to Petrosains with the kids from Angel's Home.


We visited them at their home last semester,
and they were coincidentally scheduled for a drama shoot.
This time around, we brought them out for a mini day trip ^_^


We took the Putra LRT to KLCC
while the kids ride in their own special van.


We stuffed the kids with Ramly Burgers again.


Michelle, Esther and Samantha before I joined them.
I totally forgot their names from the previous visit,
and was really surprised that Samantha remembered mine.

She "bullied" me throughout lunch,
just like she did during our previous visit to the home
and I joked that I didn't want to pair up with her because of that.


I guessed the girls took my joke seriously,
and I ended up pairing with Michelle.

Even though we had a great time,
I felt really bad for not going with Samantha,
especially after knowing a little more about her situation =(
I really hope she had an awesome time with the others,
though I felt her attitude towards me had sort of changed when I tried to talk to her again =(
I'm so sorry Sam...and we don't even have a picture together =(


It was actually my first time ever at Petrosains,
so I was naturally really excited and curious about everything =P


Some others on the other hand
clearly had better things to do *LOL*


This is by far the coolest picture taken from the trip!
I didn't even know such place existed till I saw this.
I totally missed it >_< along with a lot of other stuff actually
because we ran out of time and the kids had to go =(

Anyway, it was a really fun and meaningful day.
It always feels good to do something for others =)


We had more than enough photographers for that day.
There were 7 cameras in total if I'm not mistaken, 3 of them being DSLRs XD
But all photos above are from these three people...

Brian, Qisthina and Richard

I wanted to steal some pictures from Viran too,
but he's taking too long to upload them so too bad.

2 critiques:

bc September 7, 2010 at 2:06 AM  

gay photos end up all over other ppl's blog LOL

C's September 7, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

haha...i didn't put names...so it could have been a guy n a gurl w/ rly short hair =P

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP