Thursday, September 16, 2010

Four SAWsome people saw six SAWs in a row

I really don't have the mood to do my Organizational Psychology assignment due next week, which I actually should start doing because I won't have much of the weekend to do, but I just really don't feel like doing it now so here I am procrastinating by writing about my SAWsome Hari Raya Puasa.



Instead of going for people's open-house on Hari Raya Puasa this year,
four brave souls locked themselves up and watched ALL SIX SAWs straight in a row!!


~INTRODUCING THE FOUR SURVIVORS~
*drum roll*

VIRAN the imitator of the sick voice and laugh *hehehehe*
BRIAN the host with his stupid "PIG!" scares -_-''
BRANDON the one afraid of the puppet =P
ME the one afraid of the pig >_<

We were all stuck on the couch from 11am to 11pm.
There was however an intruder that came when SAW II started.


WENG HOWE the squeamish one who came and left.
The Domino's deliveryman also came around the same time
because we just couldn't be bothered to go out for lunch.


We were all feeling very smug about our six SAW accomplishment.


Thanks like AGAIN *haha* for the SUPER DUPER belated birthday present ^_^


I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINAL SAW!!!
We have to finish what we started!


photos by Brian the pig

0 critiques:

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP