Friday, September 3, 2010

Light up at i-City, eat up at New Boston Restaurant

The i-City trip on Merdeka Eve was suppose to be a Monash East Malaysians Society (MEMS) event (I know I'm not an East Malaysian but I joined the club anyway >_<). It ended up being more of an outing amongst Leo Club friends more than anything because of certain complicated reasons.


The only group picture with the nice MEMS people =)


7 of us ended up camwhoring exploring together
because certain other people were just too serious and not fun enough
making me feel like I was on some crappy local tour -_-''


We were emo for so many times that day
because of those certain other people
or certain other person to be more exact.


Luckily we had our own share of fun
after leaving the rest behind.
I know I'm being mean, but I DON'T CARE!
Stop reading if you do >_<


Our version of the Backstreet Boys/Westlife/S Club 7/Aerosmith poster =P


~Connecting with the spirit of Eywa via the Tree of Souls~


♥ The pretty white chrismassy tree ♥
This is like my favorite light after the flowy Eywa light thingies.


Emo-ing next to the smelly drain
at New Boston Restaurant (Boston Baru) in Klang
because we got lost on the way there
and the food was going to "take a while" thanks to the certain other person.


Fortunately, there was a bazaar around the corner.
We got apam balik, fried cempedak and keropok lekor
to temporarily hold off our hunger.
It was already 10.30p.m. by then I think,
and I swear I was going to rip someone's head off or kick someone in the balls
if I didn't get any food to eat soon.


This Lychee Blue drink was sold everywhere at the bazaar.
I call it the Avatar drink because of the color =P
Brian was soooo interested to try it, so he got one in the end.
It turned out to be just lychee cordial with blue coloring -_-''


The food finally came around 11+p.m.
I was already too starved to have any mood to eat =(
On top of that, the certain other person didn't know how to order.

There were THREE FRIED NOODLES:
Fried Hokkien Mee, Fried Kway Teow and Fried Tapioca Noodle.
There were also THREE DEEP FRIED PRAWNS:
Fried Mantis Prawn, Nestum Prawn and Fried Prawn.
ONE steam Lala Clam with NO FISH and NO SQUID at a fucking seafood restaurant.

Now who the fuck orders like this at a SEAFOOD restaurant??
PRAWNS are NOT the only SEAFOOD around!!

We were promised good food, but I was really unsatisfied >_<


Due to the VERY late dinner, I end up reaching home around 1a.m.
Mum wasn't really happy about it and I nearly got locked out
had my brother didn't wake up to open the door for me =(
Note to self: Always remember to bring keys if going out late.


all pictures courtesy of Brian

1 critiques:

Ken Wooi September 4, 2010 at 12:00 AM  

till today havent been to i-city =/

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP